The Big TexART Trade In
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eligible trade in machines are devices originally designed for dye-sublimation, with a minimum media width of 12” up to a maximum of 64”. No other machines are eligible for this offer.
- Roland DG (UK) Ltd will support the Roland DG Authorised Dealer with £1,500 + VAT (€1,800 – Republic of Ireland) when you purchase a new Texart RT-640 or £2,000 + VAT (€2,400 – Republic of Ireland) when you purchase a new Texart XT-640 and trade in your existing machine as specified below.
- It is the customer’s obligation to ensure they have title of ownership of the printer they are trading in.
- All Roland DG printers must be shipped and invoiced to a Roland Authorised Dealer no later than 28th February 2018.
- The customer must provide the serial number, make and model of the trade in machine to the Authorised Dealer.
- Active RolandCare warranty contracts on trade in machines will be cancelled from the end of the month the new machine is installed. RolandCare Direct Debits on trade in machines will be cancelled from the end of the month of installation. No further Direct Debit payments will be requested. Pre-paid RolandCare on trade in machines will be cancelled from the end of the current warranty period month. The remaining warranty value on account will be credited. An option to use the remaining warranty value can be used towards additional years Extended RolandCare. RolandCare will not be offered on machine serial numbers that have been deemed to be scrapped. Please contact Lawrence Hebron, RolandCare Business Manager on 01275 335540 to discuss your options.
- Roland DG (UK) Ltd reserves the right to end the trade in offer before the 28th February 2018.
- This offer is available throughout the British Isles inclusive of customers in the United Kingdom, British Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.