Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for will be responsible for delivering meaningful communications and content to our end customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
US Email Marketing
- Generate email campaigns and maintain email marketing calendar to assess new email requests
- Coordinate deadlines and content with marketing team (copywriter and designer)
- Work with Creative and Marketing Automation specialist to coordinate content, artwork, copy for nurture campaign emails
- Lead team that will manage day-to-day social media initiatives; including writing and posting diverse content and developing strategies to optimize user engagement, drive action, and monetize the brand’s presence across all major social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Create, coordinate and schedule promotional campaigns and creative posts
- Manage partnerships, influencer outreach initiatives, etc
- Work with creative and product managers to optimize across all lines of marketing communication
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks
- Train service departments who are to ensure issues are being escalated and reported in a timely manner
- Deploy and manage social media contests, working with legal and developing a promotion plan
- Build and manage facebook advertising campaigns
- Manage and administer social platform
Online Education Coordination
- US and LAR enduser and dealer Roland Academy schedule, promotion and following
- Develop and drive content for lead generation webinars
- Create all promotional email campaigns, follow ups and surveys
- Administer all webinars in platform and place all webinars on website
- Maintain and promote the webinar archive
- Manage vendor relationships
- Coordinate all logistics, web placement, promotion plan, IT needs
- Weekly meetings with manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management or related field
- Product marketing knowledge
- Software experience with CRM system, social media platforms
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing products of a technical nature, B2B preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of social media experience
- Minimum of 2 years of email marketing experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with CRM, preferably salesforce.com
- Minimum 1 year of experience of marketing automation platform, Pardot preferred
- Passion for all things social media and email marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Exceptional proofreading skills
- Exacting attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong team player who interacts well with external clients, vendors and internal teams
- Ability and desire to work well under tight deadlines and successfully handle multiple potentially unrelated projects simultaneously
- Ability to provide high level, quality service to both internal and external customers/clients.
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.